F042 is a Race chassis kit for Ducati 2 valves air-cooled engines.
The kit is studied to build a racing bike replacing the original parts of a Ducati 2 valves motorcycle.
The main part of the kit is the frame, realized in aluminum alloy EN AW-7020, designed using modern technological processes.
The frame is distinguished by its high technology and beauty, elected from MCN one of “The 101 coolest things in motorcycling”.
This frame exalts the agility of the bike, delivers outstandingly agile and intuitive handling, offering a truly exhilarating ride.
It’s possible to order the complete motorcyle or the kit, which together with other components, allow you to built your own bike.
The base kit includes:
– frame, available for Pierobon, Supersport, Hypermotard and Sportclassic airbox;
– swing arm, available in two versions: one derived from Supersport, one box-section swing arm derived from Motogp.
If you have a Ducati Supersport MY 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 swing arm, it’s possible make an upgrade that allow you to mount the swing arm on the motorcycle (upgrade code F04300A200);
– front sub frame, available for different instrumentations;
– rear sub frame;
– fuel tank and its cap. It’s possible mounts both the fuel tanks: F042 and X60R;
– pump kit. There’s PIerobon-Walbro fuel pump. Or you can use also Ducati Hypemotard fuel pump;
– exhaust system, available in “2 in 1” side version by Pierobon-Termignoni;
– foot peg kit, available with standard or reversed gear lever, and with fixed or pivoted pegs;
– bodywork: front body panel with windshield, lower fairing and rear body panel. Available in fiberglass or carbon fiber.